1. work “slow” half a beat. Suddenly the task, it is easy to make people pressure doubled, followed by a long history of blood pressure. University of California, a study reminds us that at this time may wish to put a temporary release of the task, finishing ideas and then start.
2.Often brisk walking The study found that patients with high blood pressure walking can make systolic and diastolic blood pressure were reduced by 8 mm Hg and 6 mm Hg, the effect even better than running. It is best to walk 30 minutes a day, at least 5 days a week.
3.Close your eyes. Computer, television, book …… the amount of information received too much too complicated, but also make our hearts and the brain overwhelmed. At this point may wish to close your eyes, to isolate themselves, with deep and slow breathing, help to reduce the stress response, so that blood pressure heart rate.
4. Listen to classical music. The study of the University of Florence in Italy found that 30 minutes of soothing music, such as classical music, piano music, simulated natural sounds, etc., systolic blood pressure can reduce 3.2 mm Hg; adhere to a month, systolic blood pressure can reduce 4.4 mm Hg.
5. Treatment of snoring. University of Alabama researchers found that many patients with obstructive sleep apnea in patients with high levels of aldosterone, and then cause high blood pressure. Experts suggest that do not snore improper matter, the sooner the treatment, the better blood pressure.
6. eat more potatoes, potatoes. North American University School of Medicine professor Linda Van Horn said that potatoes and other potassium-rich fruits and vegetables help reduce blood pressure, tomatoes, orange juice, potatoes, bananas, kidney beans, peas, melon and raisins are all rich in potassium foods.
7. A small amount of drinking. A study by the Harvard Medical School Affiliated Hospital found that a small amount of alcohol consumption was better maintained than alcohol. It is recommended that women drink no more than 1 cup a day (equivalent to 340 grams of beer, 142 grams of red wine or 42.5 grams of white wine), men do not exceed 2 cups.
8. Change coffee varieties. Many people can not leave the aroma of coffee aroma, can be 500 mg caffeine (equivalent to 3 cups of coffee) will lead to blood pressure increased by 4 mm Hg. Therefore, change to drink caffeine coffee, is a good way to serve two purposes.
9. eat a piece of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is rich in flavanols that enhance the elasticity of blood vessels.Experts recommend that patients with high blood pressure can eat 14 grams per day cocoa content of at least 70% of the dark chocolate, but be careful not to use high sugar containing chocolate instead.
10. eat more soy products. A study found in the Journal of the American Heart Association Journal of Hypertension on Hypertension and Prehypertension in Patients with Increased Soybean and Milk Protein, such as soy products, low-fat dairy products, and systolic blood pressure.