Arrhythmia patients arranged for daily diet, play an important role in the rehabilitation of the disease. Arrhythmia often caused by coronary heart disease, high heart disease, rheumatic heart disease, cardiomyopathy and other causes. In the diet should avoid the promotion of high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis and other disease development and exacerbate the food, but also should limit the heat supply, reduce the weight of obese people, reduce the burden on the heart.
(1) limit the heat supply. General daily weight per kilogram of 25 to 35 cards, body fat can be provided by the lower limit.
(2) limit the supply of protein, usually by 1 to 1.5 grams per kilogram of body weight supply, heart failure and high blood pressure, the protein should be controlled at 1 gram per kilogram of body weight per day.
(3) limit high fat, high cholesterol foods such as animal offal, animal oil, muscle, egg yolk, crab, roe and so on.
(4) should be rich in VitB, VitC and calcium, phosphorus food to maintain myocardial nutrition and lipid metabolism. Should eat fresh vegetables and fruits to supply vitamins and inorganic salts, but also to prevent dry stool.
(5) to prohibit the stimulation of heart and blood vessels, such as tobacco, tea, coffee and spicy spices. Cream, such as raw radish, raw cucumber, cabbage, leeks, onions, etc., so as not to cause flatulence, affect the heart activity.
(6) limit salt and water intake. Especially for patients with edema, should be strictly controlled. There are edema and heart failure, the diet may not add salt and soy sauce.
(7) should eat less meals, to avoid hunger and fullness, especially eating too much will increase the burden on the heart, increase the original arrhythmia.
Patients with arrhythmia Note:
First, should eat more fish products, fish oil can prevent the heart of the blood is blocked, to prevent heart attack caused by arrhythmia. If a patient wants to take fish oil and health care products directly, you need to obtain a doctor’s permission in advance. Second, caffeine is also one of the factors leading to arrhythmia, caffeine will make the human central nervous system has been in an excited state, the body organs are not a good rest, so that the burden of the heart is too heavy, may lead to arrhythmia The Third, the risk of excessive drinking believe that we are very clear that this is one of the important causes of arrhythmia. Appropriate drinking is conducive to promoting the body’s blood circulation, but if you drink, it will destroy the normal operation of various organs of the body, induced disease.